Van Nuys, California

No clue who this companies is, don't care.I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills due.

This is what happens with these shady companies, they buy debt for pennies on the dollar, they can pay $60,000 from a company that buys a list of debt that is old and is worth $12,000,000 so they can resale it to companies like IC Systems. Companies like IC Systems buy that $12M debt in hopes of collecting it all. I would say that 95% of the debt is beyond the statute of limitations, IC systems can’t legally collect, it doesn’t matter to them, they will do anything to collect those debts and use any tactic to do so. Most people are not aware of the statue of limitations placed on these debts, if the original creditor is Bank of America or your local hospital can’t collect from you after a certain time frame, companies like IC Systems don’t have to the right to collect beyond the statue of limitations placed on collecting debt, once it runs out.

Knowledge is power, take it back and don’t companies like IC Systems take your power.This shady company wont call me again, if they knew what was best for them, otherwise they would get a nice letter my lawyer for harassment, in which I can sue them and win!!!!

Had an Experience with Ic System?

Comments

Go to town, Perry Mason lol

Durango, Colorado, United States #1289326

What is the time frame a debt can be collected

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1248024

IC System does not buy debt.