My husband received a notice from IC Systems approx two and a half years ago concerning a small amount owed to Verizon.We called Verizon and they said they couldn't find anything and just to disregard.

It was obvious at the time that they had our address. Now two and a half years later we get another notice. Verizon does not have their stuff together and where has any notices been in this expanded time period? When you call IC Systems it is impossible and I mean impossible to speak to anyone.

They just run their little message and than hang up on you.

I feel like this isn't very professional and if I can't talk to anyone about this(like it would do any good) perhaps they really are not interested in resolving this or any other issue.Their system is a chickens way out of having to speak to anyone and is extremely disrespectful.

Comments

We have gotten a clue, but if you had noticed we attempted to phone and there is no other number listed. We had paid this bill two years ago and now it has come up again. Perhaps 'get a clue' should get a clue

Kawkawlin, Michigan, United States #142103

IC System is a collection agency they want nothing more then to talk to you and have your pay your bill. If you keep geting hung up on call a diff # and the reason verizon couldnt find anything is most likly cause the debt was sold.