Ferndale, Michigan

I just called to clear up a $25 debt, when told I would be charged $12 to pay this $25 debt I asked if I could mail it to the address, their rep hung up on me!!!I called back and coincidentally got the same rep.

"Bailey". She apologized, stated their system went down. Guess what? It happened again on the 2nd call.

Holy Cow, I just want to pay this $25 debt off. Who would have thought it would be so difficult. Perhaps they should consider allowing payments to be made via a national website. Who wants to spend 10 minutes on hold.

If we don't have to talk to someone or take the time out of our schedule to make a call maybe they would get paid in a more timely manner!!!

Had an Experience with Ic System?

Comments

I have a feeling they IC Systems train their employee's to just hang-up on you when they don't like what it is your saying.:upset I called 4 times each time when I told them this medical bill was covered under Medi-Cal they would just hang the phone on me.

Finally after the last effort on my part of giving them the benifit-of-the-doubt that it was just an accident,just to get hung up on again I called the FTC and filed a complaint.Thirty days from now we will see what happens...

For the comparatively low price of around $150,000 a group of investors could buy 51% of NCO stock and either liquidate the company or change its operating procedures. It's only $16.02 per share!!! Much quicker and easier than suing them.

:grin